October 2, 2012

Vintage Luzianne Coffee and Chicory Tin

Luzianne Coffee Chicory tin
 This is a very nice vintage Luzianne Coffee and Chicory Tin. It stands 6 1/2 inches high and is red with a picture of a black Mammy carrying a coffee pot and cup on a tray on the front.

You can see that there is a slight splotch over the manufacturer's name (Wm. B. Reilly)
 The lid is scratched but fits properly and can be removed with no trouble.









Luzianne Coffee tin back
 The back is a farmyard scene with two roosters, a chicken and a barn. The graphics are very colourful and in great shape.












Luzianne Coffee tin front

The front has the words

To remove label soak in water water
2 pounds net weight
LUZIANNE
20c off 
Coffee and Chicory
Wm B  Reilly & Company Inc.
New Orleans
This is a sought-after tin to add to your collection. Price for Item #38 is $125.00 + shipping. We need your postal or zip code to calculate shipping

Interior

Inside of Lid

Bottom of tin

2 comments:

Patricia Farmer said...

I have one of these tins. I was thrilled to see your post. I got my tin in about 1958.

Darrell Kimbril said...

I have one also. I have a lot of vintage tins,but this is one if my favorites.